Monday, April 23, 2012

Walking in Rain

 The rain is falling right now in the North-country with cold that almost makes me think that this is fall not spring. In the half light of the early morning it could be either.

 But the sun is coming through the pines and I have got to start moving in the day the walk in the light with the rain and wind blowing.  The dogs will want their walk, and I will have to leave for work...and the rain will continue to fall.  I will continue to walk.

Why is it that weather can put me in a reflective state of mind. The wind reminds me of the words of Jesus...

John 3:8 (NASB)
8 The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Lord Jesus--Today I want to be the wind in the trees of your grace...hearing the wind through the branches and leaves.  Let me be propelled by your Spirit today....

No comments: